List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: saving display setting + fortran debugger
From:       Roland Krause <rokrau () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-10-06 17:47:08

Jf,
I learned recently that it is not possible currently to save the window
preferences.
Also, there is not yet any support for Fortran debugging with idb. Now
idb can be used in gdb compatibility mode and that should then work,
assumed one can call a different gdb executable (namely idb). Since I
have not actually tried this - ymmv

Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this (jbb?)

Roland