List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: GDB config script
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-09-30 23:17:06

On Friday 01 October 2004 00:01, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Did you try the "what's this" help?

Yes, I did try.
But it seems I didn't try enough.
After the first four line edits didn't give me any what's this help, it seems
I didn't try the last two ones. As I found out now, for these two line edits
there is a what's this help.

Ok, so when starting debugging, first the shell script is run and then gdb is
started with the gdb script ?
What's is the debugging shell ? Do I have to select arm-elf-gdb there ?

I'm still using kdevelop 3.0.

Bye
Alex
--