Restoration of dockwidget settings is deliberately disabled. It screwed up too often to be active. jd On Wednesday 19 May 2004 23:59, Steven Suson wrote: > Interestingly, I have the same question... > > Steven Suson > > Thomas Satzinger wrote: > >Hi there > > > >i am using KDevelop V3.0.3 which works pretty good to me. > >Only one thing annoys me. > >I setup the application layxout the way i want, which means, on the right > > side documentation view open, on the left side class view open, on the > > bottom side output window open. > >when i close KDevelop and restart all the settings are gone. > >So, can I save them anywhere? > > > >Thanks > >Thomas > > > >- > >to unsubscribe from this list send an email to > > kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe > > »your-email-address« > > - > to unsubscribe from this list send an email to > kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe > your-email-address - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«