Interestingly, I have the same question... Steven Suson Thomas Satzinger wrote: >Hi there > >i am using KDevelop V3.0.3 which works pretty good to me. >Only one thing annoys me. >I setup the application layxout the way i want, which means, on the right side >documentation view open, on the left side class view open, on the bottom side >output window open. >when i close KDevelop and restart all the settings are gone. >So, can I save them anywhere? > >Thanks >Thomas > >- >to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: >unsubscribe »your-email-address« > > - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«