List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Problem with compiling simple application
From:       Stefano Rosanelli <stefano.rosanelli () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-04-09 15:58:40

Alle 14:02, giovedì 8 aprile 2004, hai scritto:
> I'm using Mandrake Linux 10.0, Kernel 2.6.3.
> qstring.h is in /usr/lib/qt3/include

It seems you are using AutomakeManager to write a Qt application.
You should consider QMake Manager project.
However if you want a Qt application with autotools you have to:
* set QTDIR environment like Loke suggests
* add -I$(QTDIR)/include in subproject options (using AutomakeManager)
* add -L$(QTDIR)/lib and -lqt-mt in target options

Stefano

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«