Forwarding to kdevelop mailinglist. Please also check the FAQ at www.kdevelop.org Daniel ------- Forwarded message ------- From: Bilal Ali Zeaiter To: daniel.engelschalt@gmx.net Subject: Hello world project in c++ Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 18:39:35 +0200 > Dear Daniel, > > I installed gideon and have some problems creating and running a simple > c++ hello world application. > > In Kdevelop it was very simple, just create a c++ application and > clicking F9, the application runs. > > In Gideon when I click F8 to build the project , so I get the following > message: > There is no Makefile in this directory > and no configure script for this project. > Run automake & friends and configure first? > > then I click yes and get the following message: > exited status 2 > > I am very frustrated and I do not know how to resolve this problem. > > Please help me. > > Dipl.-Ing. B. Zeaiter > > - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«