List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Adding existing subprojects - again!
From:       Stefano Rosanelli <stefano.rosanelli () tin ! it>
Date:       2004-04-02 9:21:15

Alle 13:28, lunedì 29 marzo 2004, hai scritto:
> So my question is if there is a way to go around this problem without
> manually editing the configure.in script.

I tested it and you are right.
Hacking through the code I've found a possible solution, edit
buildtools/autotools/addexistingdirectoriesdlg.cpp [lines 245,246]
and change:

diff -r1.9 addexistingdirectoriesdlg.cpp
245,246c245,246
<             QString subdirectory = dir.path();
<             QString relpath = subdirectory.replace(0,
projroot.length(),"");
---
>             QString subdirectory = newitem->path;
>             QString relpath = subdirectory.remove(0,
projroot.length());

recompile and retry

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: