List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Re: Basic Configuration for qmake
From:       Alvin Beach <abeach () deepvision ! ca>
Date:       2004-02-19 13:26:16

Hello Tarjei,

I have see the environment variable before but for some reason KDevelop doesn't use \
the environment when building I guess. I can manually build my project in KDevelop's \
konsole but typing make. But for some reason, (even if the KDevelop project is \
configured to use the correct Makefile), I get an error when I do Project->Build. \
Something about being unable to find the QT build files. The only way to fix this is \
to manually add the QTDIR variable to the Makefile (even if it's ~/.bash_profile (or \
~/.bashrc)).

Any ideas how I can get around this?

Alvin