Hi there, I'm exploring KDevelop 3, and I'm running into an issue using the integration with gdb. I try to start the debugger from the "Debug" menu, but gdb keeps complaining: "/projectdir/project": No such file or directory "/projectdir/project/~fullname": No such file or directory I can, of course, change directories using the gdb command line, then run the debugger, but KDevelop itself doesn't seem to be "attached" to the gdb process. I'm sure there must be something misconfigured - any suggestions? Thanks, -g - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«