Hi, everyone. I'm trying to compile 3 version. I think I'm not enough experienced with compilation. I tried with make, make -k, and finally many different errors and nothing of my KDevelop 3. I just installed QT 3.2 succesfully before try with KDevelop. May you say me what I'm doing wrong ?. Thanks in advance and sorry but my english __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now http://companion.yahoo.com/ - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«