Hi, The application I am writing was initially created over a year ago using the Kdevelop 2.x KDE application template (whicever one gives you App/Model/View) I have been trying to track down a bug where the open recent documents menu does not work correctly - it seems to persist the most recent documents to the configuration file correctly, and it loads them back in, but clicking on a recent documents entry to open it emits a signal that includes a blank url. I have tried tracking this down a number of times but cannot think what could possibly be wrong - has anybody experienced this themsleves, or have any idea as to what might cause it? If anyone wants to take a look at the source, it is the Kdenlive project http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/kdenlive with all relevant open recent documents code being (as far as I know - the open recent documents stuff was autogenerated by kdevelop) in kdenlive.cpp Cheers, Jason -- Jason Wood Homepage : www.uchian.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«