List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: C# support (was: Re: objc)
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2003-06-27 7:57:56

Hello again,

OK, I will work on that. Anyone else interested in adding support for C#?

Two things mentioned before: I'm no guru at C# yet - but I need to learn it
one day anyway. I am quite an expert at Java, so it shouldn't bee too hard to
learn. Also I know C++ very well.
Second: I also didn't program anything with KDE/QT before - but I want to
learn that as well anyway.
Despite all that, don't worry too much. I normally learn very fast and have
worked through a couple fo programming projects already.

I guess I should switch to the dev list with this, right?

My time plan for this is to have it (basically) done in September or October.
I hope I can stick to that.

greetings,
Raphael

PS: for those who ask what C# has to do with Linux, go to www.go-mono.org

On Thursday 26 June 2003 14:47, Raphael wrote:
> Thank you very much for this much of information. I will look it through
> (and my time table) and then decide whether I can help with C# or not. But
> thanks again for the info!
>

> greetings,
> Raphael

-