List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Lock a Tabbed document mode and more
From:       Caleb Tennis <caleb () aei-tech ! com>
Date:       2003-04-02 17:27:11

> There's some way to lock the user interface mode?
> I like the tabbed document mode, but I have some troubles to lock it,
> because when I use and I move some views, they begin to be unconfigured and
> I not be able to come back to an original state. All I have is a mess of
> windows and views.

That's probably a bug in gideon.  UI mode stuff is tricky. :)

> I can understand what is a project, but a subproject? A little piece of
> code inside a project, with special characterisc of compliation and
> linking?)

It can be.  I tend to use subprojects as libraries which I then link back into
my main project.  I may put the "interface" code into a subproject library,
the "control" code in another one, and the "behind the scenes" code in yet
another.

Look at the kdevelop source - it's broken up into multiple sub projects -
parts, src, lib, etc..

> And, the last question, when I begin in the trab mode, the file view is all
> the time "blinking" as a continius reflesh. Is this normal?

That is a bug of Qt 3.1.2.  I haven't heard of a fix for it yet; we'll either
have to wait for 3.1.3 or downgrade to 3.1.1.

Caleb

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«