Hi! It's not clear what versions do you use. So we can't answer. But anyway I haven't seen such problems with all the SuSE and KDevelop versions I had. > Hi to all > > i am just interested if other users have the same problem as me. > > Closing windows (through menu) only works sometime > Closing all windows only works sometimes, sometimes kdevelop crashes > Pressing F8 causes to freeze kdevelop for 10sec. (not everytime) , then it > > continues or crashes > > is this a SuSE thing? -- +++ GMX - Mail, Messaging & more http://www.gmx.net +++ Bitte lächeln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage! - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«