Hi to all, using KDevelop 2.1.5 on SuSE 8.1 along with ht://Dig i do have the following problem. I try to create a search index from KDevelop's setup-menu. When i press "Create SearchDatabse" i get the error that the path to the KDE Api-Doc isn't set correctly, but within the IDE the documentation display is fine (Books-Tab). Whats wrong here? Can anybody help me? Thanks Thomas - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«