List:       kdevelop
Subject:    libkmid-Kdevelop2.0
From:       Philippe BRUYANT <Philippe.Bruyant () umassmed ! edu>
Date:       2003-01-23 13:47:53

Hello,
I am a new user of Kdevelop 2.0 and I just can't create a project
because I have the following message during the creation of the project:

kdoc: Can't read library
/usr/share/doc/kdelibs-devel-2.2/kdoc-reference/libkmid.kdoc.gz/libkmid.kdoc

However, this file is available on my computer, as a .gz file (3208 bytes).
Does anyone know how to solve that problem?

Thank you, Philippe

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body:
unsubscribe »your-email-address«