Hi, I'm importing a software to kdevelop. This software uses the flex and bison programs to create a C program. The origina makefile was very simple. Do bison -y -d file.y first, and after do flex file.l where in the file .l was a header created by bison -y -d. The question is simple, how I can do the same in a project with kdevelop?? I kno that if I mark the file as .l, kdevelop proces it with flex, but by bison? Any help will be welcome Best regards, Leo - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«