List:       kdevelop
Subject:    bug report: bottom window in IDEAI interface aren't correctly offset
From:       Ismael Orenstein <ismore () ieg ! com ! br>
Date:       2002-08-15 19:58:17

Hey there!

I hope this is the correct place to send bug reports... at least this is \
the  one listed at the Homepage...

I'm using the lastest Gideon (CVS of 14/08, as the one from 15/08 don't
compile) and I've found a minor glitch in the IDEAI interface... the bottom \
 windows (for example the messages one) aren't drawed correctly... the \
bottom  "menubar" (the one listing Messages, Application, Grep, etc) \
overlaps the  windows (the one that appear when you click on one of these \
menus itens...  Mesages for example) so that I can't read the last line of \
the text or use  the bottom scroll arrow (ie, of the arrows in the \
scrollbar on the right, the  one that is at the bottom)

One workaround for it is to resize these window until it ocupies about half \
of  the screen... then the bottom line goes up and I can read it. However,
resizing it back to the minimum hides the bottom line again.

Thanks a lot for a wonderful program.

Best regards,
--
Ismael Orenstein (UIN 1293061)