List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Kde 3 project
From:       Laurent Rathle <lrathle () kde-france ! org>
Date:       2002-06-11 5:59:20

Le Lundi 10 Juin 2002 22:11, August Hörandl a écrit :
> this is a "long fixed" bug - the newest kdevelop shows
> just kde und qt projects (without any version number)

I've checked out and built kdevelop from scratch yesterday evening, and when I
make a new project, I always see "KDE 2 Normal". I've seen it's like that in
the .po, so I'll see if it's deserve a bug report. Anyway, reviewing the
resulting code, I see :

                          jojo.h  -  description
                             -------------------
    begin                : mar jun 11 07:42:52 CEST 2002
    copyright            : (C) 2002 by Laurent Rathle
    email                : lrathle@kde-france.org
 ***************************************************************************/

 *   This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify  *
 *   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by  *
 *   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or     *
 *   (at your option) any later version.                                   *
 ***************************************************************************/

#ifndef JOJO_H
#define JOJO_H

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include <config.h>
#endif

// include files for Qt

// include files for KDE
#include <kapp.h>
#include <kmainwindow.h>
#include <kaccel.h>
#include <kaction.h>

If I'm not wrong, there should be "#include <kapplication.h>". My KDEDIR and
QTDIR are well fixed : KDEDIR=/usr/local/kde3 and QTDIR=/usr/local/qt3

--
lrathle@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org

-