List:       kdevelop
Subject:    removing libs from a project
From:       Boris Duerner <Marc.Duerner () student ! shu ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-06-05 14:07:40

Hi,
Adding a new static or dynamic library to a KDevelop project is simple, just
create a new folder in the "Files-View" and add a new class to that folder.
KDevelop will ask me then whether it should be a static or dynamic lib.

But how do I get rid of it?

If I remove all files in that new folder from within KDevelop the lib is
still in the makefiles? And a clean rebuild doesn't remove it either (clean,
autoconf/make, configure, make).

regards,
Marc

-