List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: vc/.lib
From:       Gerardo Santana Gomez Garrido <santana () openbsd ! org ! mx>
Date:       2002-05-30 19:16:45

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 02:38:41PM +0200, F@lk Brettschneider wrote:
> Gerardo Santana Gomez Garrido wrote:
>
> >When compiling kdevelop 2.1.1 for KDE 3 in my OpenBSD 3.1 box I get no errors
> >(well, I small one, but already patched), but when I try to run it it tries
> >to load a shared library in vc/.lib/ while its libraries are installed in
> >/usr/local/lib
> >
> >What's wrong?
> >
> What did you do?

Is this a joke? I would better apreciate a solution instead.

I can see gcc linking with -rpath, but the paths recorded in the "kdevelop"
binary are wrong.

I can see these warnings too:

libtool: install: warning: `./vc/libkdevelopvc.la' has not been installed in `/u
sr/local/lib'
libtool: install: warning: `./kwrite/libkdevelopkwrite.la' has not been installe
d in `/usr/local/lib'
libtool: install: warning: `./gfxview/libkdevelopgfxview.la' has not been instal
led in `/usr/local/lib'
libtool: install: warning: `./dbg/libkdevelopdbg.la' has not been installed in `
/usr/local/lib'
libtool: install: warning: `./kpp/libkdevelopkpp.la' has not been installed in `
/usr/local/lib'
libtool: install: warning: `./setup/libkdevelopsetup.la' has not been installed
in `/usr/local/lib'
libtool: install: warning: `./widgets/qextmdi/src/libkdevelopqextmdi.la' has not
 been installed in `/usr/local/lib'

Any ideas?

--
Gerardo Santana Gómez Garrido