List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: gideon state, upcoming kdevelop's kwrite patches
From:       Roland Krause <rokrau () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-05-30 5:28:20

Kuba,
please send us the patch to the list. It is highly appreciated.
As Falk said, if it's really broken in the current version it can be
fixed in CVS.

I am heavily using and relying on KDevelop myself. I have considered
switching to gideon and some people claim it is reasonably stable which
I am inclined to believe. Experience shows though that it takes about
20 people to use and report problems for about 2-3 weeks to get an app
stable. Gideon sure has not had that exposure yet.

The only way to improve it is to start using it :-)

Roland