List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: windows version, form builders
From:       "F () lk Brettschneider" <falk ! brettschneider () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-04-25 20:24:40

Roland Krause wrote:

>Hi,
>i am currently working on a very similar project. It has just started.

Sounds good.

>An alternative is to use qmake and
>its pro files for the project management but I like to work mainly in
>KDevelop and wanted the project to be controlled by KDevelop.

Look at qextmdi.kdevprj. It's such type of a Custom project I use
together with .pro files. It's all very easy. You don't even need to
synchronize it manually. Just call 'qmake myproject.pro -o Makefile' and
then KDevelop's 'Project'-->'Generate project file' plus the name of the
executable in the 'Project'-->'Options'. Ready. You even can use
KDevelop's version control functionality in the RFV.

Ciao
F@lk

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: