List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Adding SWIG files to a KDevelop project.
From:       Graeme Phillipson <G.P.Phillipson-97 () student ! lboro ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2002-04-01 9:33:26

Hello,
I whish to use swig in a KDevelop based project, and I'm not sure where to
add the files.
I guess I need to add a new rule to say how to build swig files, but I'm not
sure where to add it, as the Makefile gets overwritten by KDevelop
occisonaly. I'll also need to add the autogenerated wrapper.c file and
headers in such a way that make knows it must run swig to get them.
I'm using KDevelop so that I could avoid having to mess around with
configure/automake etc, because I dont know much about how they work.

Any help (even being pointed at the right documentation) would be grately
appreciated.

Thanks,
Graeme Phillipson.

-