List:       kdevelop
Subject:    examples of programs that access files
From:       "mostafa atteyah" <mostafai2001 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-03-29 17:30:15

<DIV>i want to make a project that its aim is to access configuration files of other \
running services to update it automatically and easily</DIV> <DIV>i used QT disigner \
to build my form or wizard and then obtain the c++ code using UIC from the command \
line and the included these files(.h .cpp) in my project in the kdevelop enviroment \
and then put my main that calls this new class to show and to run it and every thing \
was going right .</DIV> <DIV>first i want to know if there is another method other \
than that like in visual c++ for example</DIV> <DIV>and also i have problems with \
dealing with files when i opened it readonly and readwrite&nbsp; there was no problem \
but when i opened it in append mode there was an error in detecting the acces mode so \
i opened Qfile.cpp and Qiodevice.cpp to see the implemetation of that memeber open \
and i see that append is defined i dont&nbsp; know how to manage this problem </DIV> \
<DIV>so if anyone can help it is appreciated </DIV> <DIV>sorry for the long details \
but i am still not professional in this feild</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></div><br \
clear=all><hr>Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: <a \

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the \
following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«