List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: kdevelop crash on open project
From:       August =?iso-8859-1?Q?H=F6randl?= <august.hoerandl () gmx ! at>
Date:       2002-03-04 20:48:21

Werner Joss wrote:
> please disregard the above mail - I finally realized that the new kdevelop
> executable is now called 'gideon' instead of 'kdevelop' - kdevelop is still

gideon isn't the right thing (tm) if you are asking this question

see
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=current_work.html

gideon is "the next generation" - not very usable right now

unless you want to develop gideon you should go for kdevelop and use
the KDE_2_2_BRANCH

Gustl
--
August Hörandl                            august.hoerandl@gmx.at
Servus!  Ich bin ein österreichisches Computervirus. Darf ich Sie

-