Hi, I tried to adapt a simple (c++ terminal) project to manage a library with kdevelop 1.4. I changed everything in Makefile.am, lib_LIBRARIES and so on, and it works. But after adding additional source files to the project, kdevelop will change the Makefile.am to build a binary executable (bin_PROGRAMS and so on). I found that the *.kdevprj file contains a line like this under [General]: project_type=normal_cpp Does anyone know how I can tell kdevelop that I want to make a library (libprj.a)? Does I have to change the project type manually? Thank you, Markus - to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request@kdevelop.org with the following body: unsubscribe »your-email-address«