List:       kdevelop
Subject:    Re: Antw: R: Can't generate API-doc
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () rt ! e-technik ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2001-10-18 8:48:47

Hi,

you can use doxygen (www.doxygen.org) to generate documentation, it's much
more flexible anyway.

In your version of kdevelop (if you have kdevelop from KDE 2.0.1-release \
it's  probably kdevelop 1.3) it is not yet integrated, but in later \
versions it is. But you also can use doxygen outside of kdevelop.

Greetings,
eva

--
Dijkstra:
"Testing can prove the presence of bugs, but not their absence."

-