tirsdag den 7. december 2021 21.43.58 CET skrev Gene Heskett: > And Gene, please stick to replying to the mailing list - we all get the > mails sent to it, so no need for extra copies > > > That comes at no extra charge when one is forced to use FF for web mail. > It might take another 2 or 3 decades for FF to get it somewhere near right, > but that's a word not in their vocabulary IMNSHO. > > > They make it a PITA just to edit the To: line. Ditto anything that looks > like quoting. A reply goes to you as PM, with the list as a Cc: if you > reply all. KMail actually have a feature to detect a mailing list in a folder, it's in the folder properties. It makes life easier - so I hope you get it working soon :) > Thank you Anders You are wellcome :)