List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    KDE PIM5 beginnings
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-07-09 9:15:24

Hi Daniel,

Excuse me for using PM, I thought the ML was not so appropriate for thi=
s:

Remind me please, how did you attack the transition to KF5? IIRC you di=
dn't first make a functional Qt5-based version of the PIM4 sources but =
started reorganising them immediately, right? If a functional kdepimlib=
s/kdepim/kdepim-runtime with corresponding, PIM4-compatible akonadi did=
 exist and still lingers in a repo I'd be interested in having a look..=
.

Cheers,
Ren=E9 Bertin