List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: Item "255451" in collection "108" has no RID.
From:       Werner Joss <werner () hoernerfranzracing ! de>
Date:       2020-05-20 19:20:36

Am Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2020, 21:02:12 CEST schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> Since this wasn't meant to be a PM I'm resending my reply too

Ok, fine :)

> Right - but horribly ugly
>
> Depends on your GTk theme! My build uses GTk 2 (not even certain a GTk3 version \
> exists) so I can use an actual widget theme - QtCurve in my case, which means the \
> theme is almost identical to the one I use in KDE/Qt.

Well, that is right, I think - I have not installed any gtk theme so far, as I don't \
need it. But, honestly, there are also functional drawbacks in claws-mail, just think \
about kmail's handy shortcuts - such as R to replay, M to move etc. Or just mark the \
part of a message you want to reply to, then hit R ... And many more. Not to mention \
caldav/carddav integration etc... Yes, there IS a reason to stick to kmail.
Werner