List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    How to forward as attachment with KMail filter
From:       John Scott <jscott () posteo ! net>
Date:       2020-04-03 18:45:46

Hello,

I'm having trouble figuring out how to automatically forward mails as
attachments. I see that in the filters there is the option to Forward to, but
this does it inline.

Looking at making a custom forwarding template there doesn't seem to be any
attachment-related options. All commands relate to modifying the headers or
message body.

When reporting spam for example, what's the best way to automate this?