fredag den 22. november 2019 22.42.55 CET skrev Thomas Tanghus: > I was sending an email, when my keyboard suddenly died, and I was unable to > enter the pass-phrase for signing it, and had to cancel. Since then I've > been unable to sign (and encrypt) email. I just get two popups saying "Could > not compose message: No passphrase given", but no possibility to actually > sign it. > I tried first logging out and in again, to no avail. Then I rebooted, but > still the same. > > I've been privileged that it has worked for years without problems, and now > I haven't got the faintest idea how to get it to work again. It seems very > fragile to stop working for such a little thing. What changed? Software update, anything else? -- Anders