List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: KMail/Akonadi grief
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2019-11-12 9:49:23

Now here is a thought for kmail developers:

Going offline and back online makes the BSOD go away.

When the BSOD id shown, akonadi must waiting for something that never happens.
Going offline clears the wait, and going online again what we are actually
waiting for - message displayed - can happen.

So what ever action is not answering needs to be fixed. Drop it, do it later,
whatever allows kmail to do what it is supposed to, which is display the
message the user wants to read.

Kindly
Anders