List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: emails gathering up in 'Local Folders->outbox'
From:       Ingo =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Kl=F6cker?= <kloecker () kde ! org>
Date:       2019-09-16 19:54:21

On Montag, 16. September 2019 18:19:25 CEST test wrote:
> Hi,
>
> why are emails gathering up in 'Local Folders->outbox'?  I thought the idea
> was to queue them there until they are being sent.

Yes, that's the idea. Once they were sent they should be moved to the Local
Folders->sent-mail (unless you have configured a different folder for sent
mail).

Are you sure that the emails located in outbox actually have been sent. If
sending failed, then on selection of an email you should see a note stating
that sending failed and why it failed.

You can retry sending the messages via File->Send Queued Messages.

Regards,
Ingo