List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: Question
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-07-02 16:34:26

On Tuesday July 02 2019 07:58:15 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:

> you do not have this option checked, you may see this message the first time
> you view highlight any mail, as that will trigger the download of the body of

Actually, just highlighting (right-clicking) the message shouldn't necessarily \
trigger the download. You may just be selecting a message (or series thereof) for \
immediate deletion, sometimes even preferably without downloading the message (some \
may remember the days that could be a very wise thing to do when running MSWin 95 or \
98).

A related long-standing gripe I have with KMail is that it insists on selecting a \
message when you go into a folder, or when you delete the currently selected \
message(s). (I've been able to add a "select none" option for the \
selection-upon-folder-entry feature (in KMail 4.1x) but never figured out how to do \
this after deletion.

R.