List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: Considering to switch away from KDEPIM/Akonadi
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-04-07 20:13:52

On Sunday April 07 2019 19:41:16 Paul Vixie wrote:

> you lose designation of your favorites, your sents

I don't know what sents are but losing scents wouldn't be a problem ;)

Losing all those other things is IMHO a sign of bad design.
Fortunately I think I only lost everything only once long ago (including my account \
definitions). Another reason I'm not tempted at all to upgrade from PIM 4.1x. I've \
got too many folders with special settings.