List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: kmail issue/feature request
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-09-07 8:26:20

On Friday September 07 2018 09:46:34 Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:

> > to automatically delete emails from your computer after they're downloaded from
> > an email server?
>
> Perhaps this can already be done, but some more information is needed:

I'd presume KMail still has the expiry function that existed in v4.1x?

I use that to do house-keeping in (remote IMAP; GMail) folders for mailing lists: \
everything I haven't read for a certain number of days will be expired (deleted) \
automatically. This works just fine and AFAIK it doesn't matter whether those folders \
are filled by KMail rules or by the remote email server itself.

R.