List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: where to submit feature request for kmail?
From:       "E. Hakan Duran" <ehakanduran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-04-17 4:30:59

On Monday, April 16, 2018 11:39:31 AM CDT Werner Joss wrote:
> ...'for free',...

With all due respect there is no such thing called free lunch ;-). You end up paying \
sooner or later...

I don't have a technical background but I am learning python currently and enjoying \
it. This case was a good example of how important the concepts of OSS and GPL were \
for me. I also consider myself lucky to be in this group of people who have expertise \
and are willing to help.

Thanks again!

Hakan