List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: where to submit feature request for kmail?
From:       "E. Hakan Duran" <ehakanduran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-04-10 2:35:56

On Sunday, April 8, 2018 12:39:56 AM CDT Werner Joss wrote:
> take a look at http://archivemail.sourceforge.net/ - this is a command line
> tool I have used several times just for that task.

Thank you Werner for your response. Please excuse my ignorance, but can this tool be \
used safely with Kontact/Akonadi? I have a few Gmail accounts, all set up as \
disconnected IMAP type, and therefore their folders are not local, mbox or maildir \
format.What I am trying to achieve is to create an automated task, that scans these \
folders, archives and deletes emails older than a certain age at regular intervals or \
at least when Kontact/Kmail is on. I want those old emails to be deleted from the \
server as well. I am sorry for not being very clear in my first email.

Thanks,

Hakan