List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    where to submit feature request for kmail?
From:       "E. Hakan Duran" <ehakanduran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-04-08 3:25:44

Dear all,

Does anybody have a smart solution for automatically archiving AND deleting emails \
from those right after archiving? I know about the automatic archiving configuration, \
I also know about expiry and all, but what I would like to have is kinda like a \
automatic archive and delete option, like cleaning the folders on a regular basis. \
This was, email database may perhaps be kept relatively smaller than now. Any input \
will be greatly appreciated.

Hakan