List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: KMail stuck on loading message
From:       René_J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-11-22 14:45:31

On Wednesday November 22 2017 09:30:08 Peter Humphrey wrote:

> That sounds like you're using IMAP. I can't use that because my ISP doesn't
> offer it; I have to use POP, which seems not to be KMail devs' top priority.

For that at least there's an easy fix:
1a- identify the free webmail service that suits you, offers IMAP and fetching of 3rd \
party POP accounts OR
1b- install a local IMAP server and an automated tried-and-true POP fetcher locally \
(I forget the name of the utility but someone here will certainly remember it) 2- \
configure things to your taste and needs 3- forget about having to use POP.

R.