List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: Goodbye for now, kmail
From:       Dave Stevens <geek () uniserve ! com>
Date:       2017-09-14 20:29:48

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 21:12:51 +0200
solitone <solitone@mail.com> wrote:

> On 14/09/17 19:14, Kai Bojens wrote:
> > I really tried to give it chance and used KMail as my only
> > mail client for about four weeks
>
> Me I tried for ten months to like it, but this afternoon I
> surrendered :^(

If you look in the archive you can see another thread on this topic
that I started under similar circumstances. I switched to claws mail.
It has speed as a design criterion and does almost everything I want.
There are plugins to extend it in various ways and even though it is
sometimes idiosyncratic, it always has some good reason for its design
choices and occasional changes. It has an active development and user
community and really is quite satisfactory. Recommended.

Dave

--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the
usual solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are

----- Ursula Le Guin