List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: KDE PIM User Survey
From:       Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan <ovidiu.b13 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-08-08 19:48:56

Hi,

This notification moivated me to try again to use Kontact. I took a break from it \
since we started using Exchange at work, but the web interface of GMail kills me.

So right now I'm using KMail in paralel with Evolution, since Evolution has good \
support for MS Exchange.

I hope the Exchange akonadi agent get's in the KDE repos soon, and integrated by \
default in KMail, so we can do some proper testing of it.

Regards,
Ovidiu-Florin Bogdan

În ziua de sâmbătă, 29 iulie 2017, la 11:06:20 EEST, Daniel Vrátil a scris: