List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: Akonadi dsaster
From:       Daniel_Vrátil <dvratil () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-10-16 15:53:26

I already fixed this in 16.08 branch :) The agent now fully respects the \
IndexPolicyAttribute including (un)indexing the Collection when the policy changes.

There was also some regression with regard to reindexing changes to emails (flags \
etc.) which was fixed too.

I'm looking into moving the indexing to a separate thread now to improve \
responsiveness of the agent and fix some of the bugs wrt batch indexing.