List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Fwd: [kde-doc-english] Questions on Kleopatra
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2016-02-12 7:23:32

Hi,

Can someone answer these questions?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Yuri

------- Переспрямоване повідомлення -------
Від: "Bruce Atwell" <Bruce.Atwell@telus.net>
Кому: kde-doc-english@kde.org
Копія:
Тема: [kde-doc-english] Questions on Kleopatra
Дата: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:51:33 +0200

Hello,

1. While I was reading through the Kleopatra manual I found references to a
revocation certificate.  How do I create
this?  Why is this not a function of Kleopatra if it is
needed?

2. I created a new key, and used the function
buttons on Kleopatra to send an email copy of the OpenPGP certificate to a
recipient as it directed me to do, but all that the recipient got was an
empty
email, with no attachment.  Why was this attachment not sent as this
function was part of the wizard that created the new key?  What were you
thinking I should be doing to send such a thing.  There is no documentation
I can discover on this.  How do I now send the OpenPGP certificate to the
recipient, so that he can de-encrypt what I send, now that I have finished
the
creation (as I cannot get the function buttons back)?  Must I create yet
another key?

Bruce Atwell

Bruce.Atwell@telus.net