List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Are there plans for a version of kmail where filtering works?
From:       Sandro =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Knau=DF?= <sknauss () kde ! org>
Date:       2016-02-04 12:21:37

Hey,

> I am using bogofilter, and there is a row of filters to handle it: pass
> through bogofilter, then if there is an x-bogosity header with a certain
> value, move the message away and mark as read.
>
> Some messages are tested with the first one, but not all. Since last
> version, no messages are moved and marked as read.

Well it is not necessary the problem with the filters it also can happen, that
the filters are work quite well but the folders are in a state, that the move
and mark action failed, because the resource is buggy. What resource are you
using? Is the resource in a good state? Do you have ghost folders etc.
The base problem is that if akondi detcts the origin and/or the destanation
folder not been in a good state it refuses to change the mails.
The filters itself have tests and are not complicated code. That's why I would
suggest to dig into the state of akonadi resources, before blaming the filters.

Regards,

sandro