List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] Addressbook groups
From:       "Martin (KDE)" <kde () fahrendorf ! de>
Date:       2015-09-25 17:28:27

Hallo

After a few years of using thunderbird I started using Kontact again. Up to
now, I am impressed, it fits my needs again.

Almost. Currently I am not able to create contact groups. The dialogue is
there and I can add people to the group, but I can not store the group in any
address book. The "add to" drop down box stays empty. Is there something I
miss?

Regards
Martin