List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    [kdepim-users] akonadi fsck fails
From:       "J. Roeleveld" <joost () antarean ! org>
Date:       2015-08-21 7:16:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct list to post this.

When I run "akonadictl fsck", I notice an error in the "akonadiserver.error"
logfile showing a SQL-error.

The SQL that is used is over 100,000 characters long, with over 54,000
variables that need to be loaded in during the execute-phase.

Is there a way to clean up the "PimItemFlagRelation" table manually to ensure
this error stops?

Many thanks,

Joost Roeleveld