List:       kdepim-users
Subject:    Re: [kdepim-users] Kmail2 folders/files
From:       "E. Hakan Duran" <ehakanduran () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-05-20 0:32:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> If the kmail directory structures were simpler i.e. everything related to
> kmail/kontact was under one folder we could just copy one folder.  Or a
> single folder that contained links to all the real locations.  The
> directory structures seem to be getting more and more convoluted as more
> features are added.

I second that. I can sincerely say that kmail is the best email program I have
used and kontact is very close to that; however the lack of simplicity and
documentation is very frustrating. I don't have the time or knowledge to
contribute to its development, and there doesn't seem to be a way to
financially contribute specifically to the kdepim project. Therefore, we are
both very thankful to, and at the same time, at the mercy of the decision-
making developers.

Hakan